Carolina Rock Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lowridinjuggalo
lowridinjuggalo

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-15

ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Empty
PostSubject: ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts   ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 00:28

hear i have some stuff for sale i figured i would let the crr members get a shot before everything hits ebay... marcus

i have a ax10 crawler... great little truck works really good.. it has been in 2 comps.. i placed 27 in the TCS east coast championship with this truck it was my 2nd comp.. it has a hand full of playing around runs on it in my yard.. does show some rock rash.. it comes with a TQ3 has the 3rd postion switch in it for rear dig.. the truck has a home made dig unit.. works perty good... has the novac 55 turn motor.. losi claws on the stock beadlocks.. the bottom links have been moved to the inside of the chassy.. after market springs in the front.. the rear links have been bent.. tires are weighted front and rear.. with stick on weights... it needs a esc to be rtr... comes with 2 bodys the stock one and a bug body, have some extra parts that go with... everything green is white now to go with my black and white theam lol. battery tray has been removed but will come with the truck.. i was running sadle packs mounted on the axles... 400 SHIPED

PICS

SECOND [/SIZE] new never mounted tlt axles locked with 3rd gear can be undon if wanted comes with all the stuff to put 12mm rims on and 4 link mounts one is missing the gear that goes from axles tranny that the drive shafts hook to... both are missing 1 bushing.. 85 shiped

PICS

THIRD
tube chassy needs to be cleaned very strong chassy.. 75 shiped

PIC

FORTH
tlt tranny comes with extra gear both locked 20 shiped

PIC

FIFTH
tmaxxs shocks set of 4 new never used 15 shiped

PIC

SIXTH
set of NIP badlands 2.2 never mounted 2 took out for pic 30 shiped

PIC

SEVENTH
used mashers on 12mm rims has been weighted 30 shiped

PIC

EIGHTH
ax10 lizards cut foams 20 shiped

PIC

NINTH
14 mm wheels and i rock tires have been weighted 30 shiped

PIC

TENTH
[SIZE=5]f your building a scale truck with a clod body ive go the front and rear ind for you with home made bumpers and a mess grill.. 55 shiped

PIC

I THINK THATS IT.. IF I FIND ANYTHING ELSE I PUT IT ON ASWELL.. PICK YOUR POSION AND LMK YOU CAN PM ME BUT IT WOULD PROB.. BE BEST IF YOU SEND ME A EMAIL AT lowridinjuggalo@yahoo.com I CAN TAKE PICS UPON REQUEST THANKS FOR CHECKIN OUT MY ADD.... AS FAR AS TRADES GO I REALLY NEED THE CASH BUT WILL CONSIDER 1/8TH DIRT OVAL CAR AND 1/10TH AND 1/18 DIRT OVAL CAR AND 1/4 SCALE IM GETING BACK INTO THE DIRT OVAL SEAN SO THIS STUFF HAS TO GO.... MARCUS
Back to top Go down
lowridinjuggalo
lowridinjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts   ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 00:30

ok well that didnt work for some reason hears a link to everything marcus

http://dirtoval.com/forums/showthread.php?p=234649#post234649
Back to top Go down
runnrun

runnrun

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts   ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 13:54

how mutch for the dig
Back to top Go down
lowridinjuggalo
lowridinjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts   ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 16:42

sold check other add left u a mess marcus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts   ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ax10 comp crawler/ crawler parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Rock Runners :: General-
Jump to: