Carolina Rock Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Remainig active members please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kwsmith29
kwsmith29

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-24

All Remainig active members please read. Empty
PostSubject: All Remainig active members please read.   All Remainig active members please read. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 14:49

Brandon, I have read the post on NC RC;

"The future of crawling, comps, and clubs in NC"
http://www.ncrccrawlers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6804#post6804

And I'm offended.

I've been busting my a$$ to keep this thing together. Ran the last two comps/get together by myself. The get togethers were posted but no one showed outside of Scott, Scotty, Tim, and my group. I believe all you guys are club members, If you guys are interested is saving the club why hasn't any tried to show. I know the last comp Mike and Rene were out of town. I know the spot in Mooresville is small, but no one showed for the get together two weeks ago. I have worked diligently to get all the club stuff together. T-shirts, monies, grill, and all other supplies. I'm the one that called Randy to get all the club stuff he had. I'm just as deep in this as everyone else. I though we were all going to work together and make decisions together. If there are talks of folding the club I think I deserved a call. Maybe I'm over reacting, but I haven't missed a comp or a get together since I started crawling over 18mts ago. And that's not just me but all the full club members(which I paid there memberships) that come and crawl with me. Not to mention Scott, Scotty, and Tim. We are active members are deserver to know what is being decided. Look, I don't dislike anyone in our club or any other club. As a matter of fact I have a lot of respect for you and the job you did building the club by yourself. But, come on there are still people here that want to crawl and belong to this club. If there is an option to merge or join another club I'm problely up for. It would be good for crawling in NC. I know that's what your looking for. Keep competitive crawling going. But please, think about the people you are leaving out. This post should have originated on what is left of site. Then if there was no reply or objections we should have approached NC RC.

Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

Male Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: All Remainig active members please read.   All Remainig active members please read. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 16:09

Hey Brandon

Mike, Wade and I (Rene) have discussed the future of the club and are planning to formulate a plan after Nationals (once we had a chance to talk to Jason from RCCrawler).

It is premature to say that the club is dead. There will likely be a Trophy event at the Bull Hole in November, just like last year.

I have also spoken to Silas, and he has no problem having two groups. I am thriled that he is so open minded.

If a local sanctioned club is the only way to get to regionals, why would you deny people in NC the chance to do so. Until NCRC is sanctioned CRR is the local sanctioned club. I am not giving up on CRR. I am simply waiting for some time to pass so that the F'ups thats were commited by former club members blow over, or the conversation with Jason makes it clear that there is no need for a State Club.

Brandon;

If you wish to talk to me, call me 484 888 2362 or email me renoirbud@hotmail.com. I have never not return a call or an email to you.

To all;

Lets use all resources available to make RC Crawling as competetive and fun as it can be, and lets let go of the Bullshit that someone was not nice to someone last year. Its time to just cooperate with each other.
BrandO

Male Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: All Remainig active members please read.   All Remainig active members please read. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:52

I call them like I see them boys. Look at the traffic and posts on this forum in the last month. I told you guys a couple months ago that something needed to be done. A new message board needed to be started. But nobody has done that. This one is still on my dime. I told you I was going to discontinue it. But I have kept it up since a new one has not been started.

No posts about comps or get togethers on RCC. And very little mention of CRR on the NC RC Crawler board. So to say comunication has been poor is an understatement. Nobody is going to show if there is no comunication to create a buzz about an event.

My post on NC RC Crawler was to envoke some talk about what is going on. And what is going to happen in the future. And how it is all going to work among the different groups. Up to now it has not been discussed in an open forum for all to read. Again comunication needs to be better. I think a lot of people out there wanted to know how things where going to work.

So now you guys know what I went through to get the club going. It is not mearly enough to get some balls and organize a few courses. You need to get people there. You need to get people talking about the club and it's events. It takes posts on multiple websites. I am sorry but that is just not being done.

If Silas is willing to setup a new forum for CRR you guys should jump on it. You need to wipe the slate clean. And start CRR over. Or at least resurect what is left. But posting events on a single forum that 4 or 5 read isn't enough.

I appologize if I pissed you off Wade. Not my intention. I want people to talk about what is going to happen. That is the reason for my post. Certain things need to be done to get the club rolling again.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
renoirbud
renoirbud

Male Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: All Remainig active members please read.   All Remainig active members please read. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 20:07

Hey Brandon;

I have good news for you, the next even is advertized on NCRC in their calender.

Hopefully you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Remainig active members please read.   All Remainig active members please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Remainig active members please read.
Page 1 of 1