Carolina Rock Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has happened to CRR?

Go down 
+4
kwsmith29
renoirbud
hlpressley
BrandO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandO
BrandO

Male Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-01-03

What has happened to CRR? Empty
PostSubject: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 15:58

I hate to say it. But this forum is dead. And the club seems to be weak at best. I have been away for a while. So this is just an observation. The club seems to be lacking direction and leadership. who are the leaders and where are they?
Back to top Go down
Http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
hlpressley
Rock Raider
Rock Raider
hlpressley

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 19:04

I have been a way for a while as well BrandO but it does seem just as you observed.
Back to top Go down
http://carolinarockrunners.com/
renoirbud
renoirbud

Male Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 21:48

Hey guys;

I believe thatthe leader does not have time right now. I have tried to contact him and had no luck (both email and phone calls remain unanswerred).

The following people have agreed to step up to give the club a direction, Wade, Mike and myself.

The three of us ran the last comp and it was a great success.

I will represent CRR in the discussions and duties on RCCrawler.

We are starting a new series with the next comp. The following classes will be available;
- 2.2 comp
- 2.2 sport
- Super

We will run the class as long as there are 3 or more trucks.

Thank you Wade and Mike for helping.
Back to top Go down
kwsmith29
kwsmith29

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 00:20

I'm in, got tooooo much money and time invested to just walk away. I have to belive there were and are good intentions, but we need to pick up whats left and start crawling. We can run this deal as a group. The last comp was a great sucess.
Back to top Go down
BrandO
BrandO

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 10:27

Well it is good to see a few of you are picking things up. I worked awful hard and spent a bunch of my own money to get this club rolling. While I have not been involved this year. I would really hate to see it fall apart. You guys have my support. I changed jobs and went back to Evernham. So I now have some free time back to myself. I may be back crawling with you guys shortly.

Did the members ever get T-shirts? What has the money for Membership and entries been spent on? If no prizes, no shirts, and no lunches at comps. Seems there should be some money somewhere that belongs to the club. Are there there going to be trophies and/or plaques for the spring points series? Just trying to figure out what is going on.

Just so everyone knows. We collected 4 membership payments thru Paypal this year. That gave us about $90 sitting in the Paypal account. I just used that money to pay for our website hosting. Randy was supposed to get accounts changed over. But that never happened. At least not to my knowledge. So I at least tried to keep the website going.

Good luck to the new management group of CRR. I know you guys can get this thing turned around. See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 23:20

Hey

I just realized something else that is missing from CRR, Clodstall.

He was a driving force in our club and had lots of good ideas.

Tony, if you see this, I hope you and your family are doing well and everything is straighten out.
Back to top Go down
stitch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 03:36

As long as their are people willing to crawl whether it be a free crawl or comp im down for whatever dont care whos leader. I know this is a setback for some who have been in it longer than me but its just one more obstacle to clear just like when your crawling take the difficult line just to show thats its possible to overcome it. I say seniority should take the lead on this one whoever that may be. But dont mind me this is my first post and its late and I have nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
hlpressley
Rock Raider
Rock Raider
hlpressley

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:52

If you guys decide to do shirts let me know and I will take on that responsibility. I still have all of my inside contacts in this industry and can still get us a great deal on shirts. Please let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
http://carolinarockrunners.com/
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 13:55

hey

Thank you for offering to help.

The problem is that the shirts are already paid for but the guy who collected the money will not return my phone call nor answer my emails.

I do not know how to proceed at this point, lots of people paid membership and entry fees, being promised a shirt and prizes etc...

I do not know the guy holding the money well enough, there are many in the club that have much closer relationships with him. If anyone can help clear this up, please help the club.

Rene
Back to top Go down
BrandO
BrandO

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 19:41

Well Randy really needs to step up and address the club. He needs to comunicate his intentions with the clubs money. What has been spent? balance of funds? etc...

I really don't feel he has taken the money and ran. I think he is a better person than that. But in the same sense silence is his worst enimy. I realize that his life may have taken a difficult turn. But he needs to man up and tell us what is up.

I realized I was not going to have time for the club. At least not enough time to run it properly. That is why I stepped away. Hopefully Randy will do the same. And do what is best for the club.
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 07:55

Money collected should be easy enough to figure out;

$340 (17 full members)

comp 1
$170+ (17 people enterred 2.2)
$20 (3 people enterred Super (two of those ran 2.2))

comp 2
$160+ (16 people enterred 2.2)
$20 (3 people enterred Super (two of those ran 2.2))

comp 3
$70+ (14 people enterred 2.2)

comp 4
$100+ (10 people enterred 2.2)

That means that $880 of funds need to be accounted for.
Back to top Go down
kwsmith29
kwsmith29

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 09:19

I have the funds from our last comp @ the playground. I think there is $140 in the envelope. Therer are two receipts in the envelope. One from Lowes for a grill, a grill tank and a folding table. Randy told me a while back he had these items stored somewhere. There is also a receipt for food from a comp this year. I'll get totals when I get home this evening and post them then.

I also have our equipment to run the comps; clip boards, gates and such. I also went through and painted and put arrows on all of our gates. We have three full sets of ten gates along with extra bouns gates for two sets for final courses. I also cut two new sticks for gate width placement. If no one minds I'll the responsibilty of tacking care of this equipment and getting it to each comp. And, I'll get some copies of score sheets made for this weeked. I'm in this deal. I enjoy crawling and do what ever I can do to help.
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 09:26

hey

Can you give me some money for the grill I have stored at my house? (Its of no use to the club and I did not ask anyone if we need it, but I still want the club to pay for it).
Back to top Go down
Rockshow
Rockshow

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:02

Guys lets make the most of what’s left of this! To those who want to move forward, thank you. I will do what ever is needed of myself. (Within reason)
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:03

When are youu coming over, I rolled the track. You crappy truck may even be able to make it arround now. (Yes the same crappy truck I want, LOL)
Back to top Go down
Rockshow
Rockshow

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 13:00

renoirbud wrote:
When are youu coming over, I rolled the track. You crappy truck may even be able to make it arround now. (Yes the same crappy truck I want, LOL)

Maybe after the comp!
Back to top Go down
HaPtOAD
El Presidente
El Presidente
HaPtOAD

Male Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 18:49

Sorry for everything that I have not done but I'm busy right now, but I got the money for shirts and other some other stuff. Went to pick the shrits up today but didn't get there in time, I will pick them up next week. I have the club ID number but no account yet. I'm still waiting for call backs from some of the people on here. I am trying to get a new shrit design made but that hasn't gone very far. I have found some really cool looking trophies I'm looking into. Rene if want run things go ahead and I appogize that I did not call you back (forgot). I think I got stuff straight in my life for now so I will be able to get on for updates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 20:29

Hey Randy;

Good to hear from you. The club is doing well. Everything will work out.

Rene
Back to top Go down
jmich2538

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 00:52

Hi. I am new to the crawling scene, but I'm already an addict! I would really like to join the club. If it is still possible to join and to get a shirt (the shirt isn't really important, but would still be awesome to get!) I'm very interested. If it is still a go, then I will pay my money and start going to comps and free crawls. Hope to see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 08:46

hey there

Just come out and join us at the Bullhole comp on June 29th.
Back to top Go down
HaPtOAD
El Presidente
El Presidente
HaPtOAD

Male Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 20:47

I have ordered some extra shrits and we still have some of the gray ones left. Just got to get the new ones printed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
jmich2538

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 22:01

I believe I can make the comp on June 29th. As far as I know, I'm free that day and plan to keep it that way so I can come out. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to CRR?   What has happened to CRR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has happened to CRR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Rock Runners :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: