Carolina Rock Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Antique Barn Course

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrewrcguy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-07

The Antique Barn Course Empty
PostSubject: The Antique Barn Course   The Antique Barn Course Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008, 16:56

I've met a few of you guys in the antique barn. We have decided to put in a course to start having some comps. I'll get some pics and post them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
CM_113

CM_113

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Antique Barn Course   The Antique Barn Course Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008, 19:59

that place off i/85 in greensboro?
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/FordFanatics/projectunforgiven.msnw
Truggies

Truggies

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Antique Barn Course   The Antique Barn Course Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 08:42

CM_113 wrote:
that place off i/85 in greensboro?

No, its in Wilson right across from Bill's BBQ and the Sheetz gas station on the corner of Foresthills Rd. and Downing St..Its not hard to find. The corse is kinda small at the moment but its a work in progress. The Guys over at The World of RC which is also in Wilson are putting in a course as well. Its a Hobby Shop also Aint we luck we have 2 really good Hobby shops not 5 miles from one another.
Back to top Go down
CM_113

CM_113

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Antique Barn Course   The Antique Barn Course Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 08:57

oh ok i read about some of the parking lot raceing going on there, have to stop by IF i can get another truck to run
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/FordFanatics/projectunforgiven.msnw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Antique Barn Course   The Antique Barn Course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Antique Barn Course
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carolina Rock Runners :: Comp Section-
Jump to: