Carolina Rock Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina Rock Runners

RC Rock Crawling

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

charlotte Crawling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tacoma87

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-16

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007, 14:42

any local charlotte guys or gals out there. Im looking for some places to go around here. some local park with some rocks or a creek bed or anything worth crawling around charlotte. I went to bullhole over the weekend and that was a ton of fun but am looking for something a little closer that i can go out to during the week. i am also down to meet up with some guys around here so they can show me the ropes cause im new to crawling. i got tired of goin fast with the Tmaxx so now i have an axial scorpion pretty much stock except some added weight and battery relocation.
Thanks
Ben
Back to top Go down
gumby092778
gumby092778

Male Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-02-17

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007, 17:27

i live in denver just out side of charlotte and have a small rock garden as long as you let me know when you can come over yahoo me "gumby092778@yahoo.com"
Back to top Go down
clodstall
Stone Crusher
Stone Crusher
clodstall

Male Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2007-01-02

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007, 17:43

well welcome. i see you made it over here to see us.lol

hope you will come join us sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolinarockrunners.com
tacoma87

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007, 19:44

i sure will...i would like to compete but i have no idea what the rules are or anything. i know im in hte 2.2 class but i dont know whats legal and whats not. thanks for the invite gumby. i went out to rock city at lowes motor speedway which is one of there parking lots. it has a lot of stuff to do and a lot of lines and i had a great time once you fight around all the grown up tall scratchy grass. i dont know how consistently i can get out there either since they keep the gates locked most of the time but right now there still cleaning up after the race so anyone in the area should check it out.
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

Male Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2007-01-04

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007, 07:20

here are the rules

http://www.rccrawler.com/rules2006.pdf
Back to top Go down
tacoma87

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007, 08:39

thanks for the rules...looks like my body may be in violation but thats an easy fix. so whens the next run?
Back to top Go down
renoirbud
renoirbud

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007, 10:47

The next comp is Nov 11th.

I can not commit to any GTGs because I just bought a new house, in China Grove. (its actually a 6 acre farm, so a crawling course will be on site within 6 months as well as a race track for 1/10th offroad electric)
Back to top Go down
hlpressley
Rock Raider
Rock Raider
hlpressley

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-02

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007, 20:14

Hey Rene what type of racing do you plan to do on the 1/10 track? Do you plan to hold open races? I have been wanting to get something to play around with that has some speed to it. I really like the buggies but I am not sure what to buy as I never had anything other than Nitro stuff. If you plan to have races and such please let me know what you guys will be racing as I would love to participate. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://carolinarockrunners.com/
renoirbud
renoirbud

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2007, 06:46

hey Harold;

I am building the track for me, my wife and my father in-law.

We run T4s, Stampedes, Rustlers, TA02s etc....

No organized races, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

charlotte Crawling Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlotte Crawling   charlotte Crawling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charlotte Crawling
Page 1 of 1